The Teutonic Castle in Olsztynek was built on a hill in the mid-fourteenth century. It was built on the order of the Ostróda commander Günter von Hohenstein in the years 1349–1366 in the Gothic style, originally on a quadrilateral plan. There is no exact information as to whether it had three or four wings. There were most likely walls with towers and a moat around it. There was a farm, a brewery and a mill in the outer bailey. However, the main building housed, among others, a chapel, a refectory, a guest room and an armory.
Adress: ul. Zamkowa 6, 11-015 Olsztynek