There are 6 buildings on the premises of our resort:
- Budynek "Meduza" (Eng. The Jellyfish Building)- the reception and administration of the hotel is located on the ground floor, and two other floors are destined for the guests.Altogether, are 28 -single, double and triple rooms. The rooms with bathrooms, and the rooms with a shared washing facility in the hall.
- Budynek “Korab”(Eng. The Vessel Building)- there is a dining room, kitchen with a full catering, 2 conference rooms and 30 single,double and triple rooms for 60 people. Some of the rooms have a captivating view on the bay.
- Budynek "Rusałka"(Eng. The Undine Building)-the most attractive visually, built at the end of the 19th century in a form of art nouveau palace. On November 5, 1972, the building was listed in the Register of Historic Monuments by the order of the Minister of Culture and Art. There are 14 rooms for 30 people, 2 conference rooms: training, and hall keep (banquet-training) with a historic furnace and original Gdańsk furniture, which is an additional attraction of the resort. The rooms with bathrooms, and the rooms with a shared washing facility in the hall. Most of the rooms have captivating views on the bay or the park.
- Budynek "Muszelka" (Eng. The Seashell Building)- There are 12 rooms, some with the bay view.
- Budynek "Bryza" (Eng. The Sea Breeze Mountain)- functioning only in the summer season, unheated object with double- 4-person rooms, and a shared bathroom.
- Budynek "Imperial"(Eng.The Imperial Building)-is the only building situated 500 m from the main part of the resort, on 10 Kordeckiego Street. There are 31 rooms, single-4 person rooms( including rooms tailored to the needs of disabled guests). There is also the reception, gatehouse, dining room, and training room in the building. Moreover, the object is enclosed, has a lift, monitoring, and parking places on its premises.